Anchor is hiring a Copywriter. Must have the desire to do the best work of your career – while remaining humble and helpful. Must have strong conceptual skills. Must craft beautiful copy. Must be able to switch tracks from campaign ideation to writing social posts and back in a fast-paced environment, day in and day out. The team is not huge. We are only looking for the best and brightest. We expect you to bring everything you have, every day.
Founded in 2016, Anchor Worldwide is fast-growing global creative, production and media agency that stands at the convergence of advertising, entertainment and innovation. Headquartered in Manhattan with four offices globally, Anchor specializes in developing brand platforms, programs and campaigns that are culturally rooted, insights driven and audience focused. Anchor acts as lead creative, content, and cultural agency and engages on both retainer and project-based assignments for our clients, which include Boston Beer Company ESPN, Amazon Fashion, OneMain Financial, and Cargill.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the creative team on projects from the initial briefing all the way through to completion
- Develop, cultivate and maintain brand voice across social, digital, print, and video assets
- Work with the creative team to develop campaign and social concepts, activations, et cetera
- Work with Community Managers to help create response matrices and a clever social voice
- Work closely with the Account team to ensure client satisfaction, and to make presentations to clients
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong, clean writing style
- Demonstrated experience and ability in social and digital
- Demonstrated abilities as a strategic thinker
- Exceptionally strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate thinking
- Strong presentation skills