Anchor is hiring a Designer Must have the desire to do the best work of your career – while remaining humble and helpful. Must function as part of an integrated creative team that thinks and works fast. Must be able to design and lovingly craft everything from brand IDs to gorgeous comps to UX interfaces and everything in between (including presentation decks). The team is not huge. We are only looking for the best and brightest. We expect you to bring everything you have, every day.
Candidate will work closely with our Head of Design in creating impactful ways to drive brand messages, assist in the execution of campaigns, presentation materials, comps, and everything and anything else that needs visual love.
Founded in 2016, Anchor Worldwide is fast-growing global creative, production and media agency that stands at the convergence of advertising, entertainment and innovation. Headquartered in Manhattan with four offices globally, Anchor specializes in developing brand platforms, programs and campaigns that are culturally rooted, insights driven and audience focused. Anchor acts as lead creative, content, and cultural agency and engages on both retainer and project-based assignments for our clients, which include Boston Beer Company, ESPN, Amazon Fashion, OneMain Financial, and Cargill.
- Supporting the creative team in creation, design, layout and production of campaign and always on materials across multiple brands and platforms
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is presented
- Ensuring adherence to all brand books and guidelines
- Assisting the team with creation of comps and layouts for new business pitches
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and possess ability to efficiently work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in design environment
- BFA in Graphic or Web Design
- Excellent visual design and typography
- Well versed in both print and digital design
- Extremely fluent in the Adobe Creative Cloud and Keynote
- Basic After Effects, CSS Knowledge a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with animation, illustration, photography, and video is a plus
- Photo editing and basic retouching skills is a plus
- Extremely detail oriented
- Familiar with the latest web and design industry trends